Thursday, 12 February 2015

Gloves and Scarves


Winter comes and goes here. It’s back to 3 degrees and was colder than Oslo at some point. I swear, the weather is trying to make me feel like home. Although I still don’t. I cannot wait to be back in 6 days and I cannot wait to actually move back in March!!

Actually those few days between now and Wednesday are driving me crazy! I cannot even focus on work anymore! Anyhow, today was pretty chill, I put on my gloves which make me feel very put together. Actually the whole colour scheme of this outfit makes me feel super street stylish and nicely done. My gloves go perfectly with my coat, it’s almost like a natural extension of the sleeves, then my black textured tights melt nicely with my Chelsea boots which make me feel (maybe even look) like my legs are slightly longer, and then my black and red checkered scarf pulls everything together and adds a little bit of colour. Which is definitely needed in these grey days.


Outfit:

Coat / Mango
Gloves / Accessorize
Tights / Calzedonia
Boots / Roots
Bag / Granit

I tried smiling, it's too cold for smiles! Stay warm and cozy guys
-Eva



No comments:

Post a Comment