Friday, 30 January 2015

Tomboy blues


Bad hair days mean that your whole day will turn out pretty bad, for me at least. I did not want to get out of my pyjamas in the morning at all, honestly this outfit is as close as sleepwear as possible. I think pairing this baggy sweater with the loose fitting, yet structured pants gives you this sense of very put together and almost business-y(!) and at the same time does not take away any of the comfort. My oxfords gave me this feeling of a slightly preppy school-boy feel.

It’s a great transitional outfit as spring is coming and it’s rather chilly in the mornings, yet gets unbearably warm in the after noon (at least here in Greece). The sweater is warm enough, and you can always take it off and have a basic piece under it, the pants because they are cropped allow a slight breeze to cool you off.

Outfit: 

Sweater / Zara
Shirt / Bik Bok
Pants / Cos
Shoes / H&M
Necklace / Weekday




My friends are coming in 4 days and I am beyond excited. Cannot wait to take them to all my favourite places and kind of make new memories in this city.
I think I’m coming down with a cold, again, and I cannot believe it. I legitimately never get sick, especially in Oslo, and here I swear I’ve been sick since I got here. It has become very frustrating! Especially the fact that it’s warm outside!
I should go cover myself under some blankets
Have a nice weekend!
-E



No comments:

Post a Comment