Sunday, 18 January 2015

Stripes and Sun

I found the perfect place to shoot! I’ve been looking for a white wall or some kind of nice background, and right next to were the room I work in there’s this balcony (emergency exit) with a nice white background!!

We took a look at the costumes today and the costume designer has done an amazing work! She has designed those perfect dresses full of rick materials. I will upload some photos once they’re ready. Possibly a job I’d like to do in the future.
The weather here is getting warmer already, 15 degrees! Guess spring is on the way. Work is keeping me busy and so our college applications. Ugh the stress.


Since the weather was brighter I decided to go a little bit lighter. Stripes are perfect for tying an outfit together and I love my military “cardigan’s” colour, and how it goes so well with grey!


My new obsession is playing with my chain-necklace by making a knot in the middle, I think it looks very unique but effortless at the same time.


Jacket / Stradivarius
Shirt / Oysho
Jeans / Weekday
Boots / Roots
Scarf / Mango
Stone Necklace / Brandy Melville
Chain Necklace / Weekday




No comments:

Post a Comment