Tuesday, 13 January 2015


Hello!
Yet again, the past few weeks have been crazy, but not as crazy this past weekend was. Last Wednesday, my friend called me and he told me about his plans to throw a surprise party for my boyfriends 20th birthday, I thought it was a great idea but he was aiming high and asked if I could be there too, making it a double surprise. Honestly, I just needed an excuse to be back to Oslo. I miss not only him, and my friends but the city in general. So I waited for his confirmation that the party was going to work out and everything and bought my tickets to Oslo! I flew there on Friday afternoon, spent some time with my mum and sister and slept over at their house. Then Saturday morning consisted of petty shopping and then I spent the afternoon getting ready.
The surprise was a great success. All of my favourite people, and more were there. I was so grateful to see everybody and I was overwhelmed by happiness. Everything was perfect. Sunday and Monday were spent more or less chilling in bed and going out for dinner, and then Tuesday super early, I left. I feel recharged, and more ready than I was before.


Before I get back to my normal schedule I decided to answer some fun fashion related questions, tell me your answers too, would love to hear them!


1. What is your favourite style to wear?
Such a hard question, I guess my style is minimalistic and cleanly cut. Does it have a specific name!?

2. Who is your fashion role model?
I don’t really have a specific one, I tend to draw inspiration for fashion from all types of things such as youtube, magazine, street style!

3. What do you always have on?
Most likely a combination of gold rings, 

4. What are your favourite jeans?
High waisted skinny jeans definitely, I don’t have a specific preference but weekday and Bik Bok do some really nice and comfy ones.

5. What are your favourite sunglasses?
I used to have these funky orange frames polaroid sunglasses but I lost them at a festival, 
I love these ones from zara, they brighten my day +outfit. 


6. What are your favourite shoes?
Chelsea boots for sure but also platform booties

7. Who influenced you to write about fashion?
I guess other people who are “normal” like me, they showed me that it’s just fun to write about what you like!

8 What is your favourite store?
Tough one, I’d say Weekday, COS, Urban Outfitters and Topshop, and maybe brandy meliville, I also like Zara and Monki and Oysho. I really can’t choose! 

9. Who is your favourite fashion person on YouTube?
hands down, clothesencounters followed closely by Idressmyselff, they are both so unique and give me inspiration every day. But I also love Vagabond youth for her more approachable style. 

10. What is your favourite fabric?
I love silk, silk tops are an all time favourite but I’d also say chiffon

11. Who is your favourite model?
Freja Beha erichsen and Alexa Chung, they are gorgeous and have amazing sense of style plus amazing personalities. They are perfect!

13. Heels or flats?
Hmm, I’d say platforms? As in heeled booties or thick sole boots. I like giving a little height to my self.



14. What purse do you currently use?
I use a bag from Granit, I absolutely love it, it gives me instant effortless style and fits my whole life in there.
(couldn't find the one I had, but the canvas is dark blue and leather is black!)



15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans? 

Well I doubt it’s in my jeans? So I guess it must be in my blood? If that’s a saying, I’ve never heard it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment