Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Winter is coming


Well, with all honesty, winter has already been established here since late october, but since there's still no snow I can roam around saying that winter is still on its way.  First of December means a lot of things for me, I'm leaving in two weeks, christams is coming up very soon, rehearsals plus work is on the way, advent calendar time (!!) and also Christmas dinner season! It may be a Norwegian tradition but as Christmas approaches there’s a christmas dinner/party almost every weekend, your co-workers organize it, your class, your family, your friends, everybody has one.

My mother had one on Sunday with her friends. It was very chill and the food was so delicious I had to lay down for a few hours after I got back home, for the food to go down.


(Ignore my natural/not airbrushed face) I’ve been loving Benefits cream shadow in the colour r.s.v.p. (sparkling champagne) as a base for my eyeshadow.  It gives the perfect sparkle and glow to my eye makeup.


I wore a simple black velvet long sleeved dress, with some plain tights, dogtooth socks and heeled booties. Velvet is a must for christmas in my opinion, and more toned down than shiny dresses, which fits me a lot better. It’s very stretchy thus makes it excellently comfortable for sitting like a man on the couch after you’ve eaten the entire earth on one sitting.


Hat / Vintage
Dress / Mango
Tights / H&M
Socks / Topshop
Boots / H&M

I also ended up letting my hair loose, it had been in a french braid from last nights outing so it gave me some very casual waves. 





No comments:

Post a Comment