Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Slipping through my fingers


I had to go to my little sisters art exhibition at her school. So I got dressed and went there with the intention of taking some pictures when I was leaving, tough luck. The sun was already down.
That's it I guess, and we have to make do with it!

The weather in the morning was still pretty amazing so at least I had the chance to see the sky and walk around, although it's very cold.


I don't think the children in my sisters school are aware where boobs are on animals.
Its face though is so cute.



My sisters school is around 10 minutes away from where I live so I just walked back instead of waiting for the bus. The sun was setting behind me and everything was yellow-ish. I also noticed all the christmas lights/trees that have started to decorate the streets and stores! I can't believe it's almost christmas. I also can't believe I'm not spending christmas in Norway. Because honestly is there a better place to spend christmas at?

Where are you spending christmas and are you looking forward to it? 
Going to make some creamy mushroom pasta for dinner now yum yum 


No comments:

Post a Comment