Sunday, 9 November 2014

Quick ootd-hungover


Today is my last day here and I'm so shocked, I didn't even notice how time went by so fast! 
Yesterday we went out and it was crazy and amazingly fun, I danced so much and everybody was happy and it was just such an amazing experience. Well today though, I am so tired. 

Yesterday the last piece of my mac kohl liner fell of, so that was a sign to find a mall and indulge into some money spending again, with some success. I was very tired so no way I could try on things. I ended up buying the eye pencil from Mac, a purse from Zara and also a Bioderma face oil and a  Benefit cream shadow pot. The lighting was terrible when I got home so pictures will be coming up soonish. 


I am sorry for the bad pictures haha but really every picture looked so bad so I just gave up in the end! I'm really loving how this sweater looks like with black and I think the rips on the knees really break that "preppy" or "formal" look. I could've put some jewellery on but honestly that seemed a lot of work this morning

And my shutter had some issues yesterday night so I guess here goes a bonus ootd:




No comments:

Post a Comment