Tuesday, 25 November 2014

November Favourites

5 more days of November, can you believe it? I can't.
5 more days of November means that I'm leaving in 19 days which excites me and breaks my heart at the same time. I'm not the greatest person when it comes to dealing with distance or change. On a positive note, my best friend is also coming back home from Edinburgh, so I get to see her for a few days before I leave!
November has been great to me honestly. I spent some of it in Prague and I was so happy I couldn't believe it myself then back here in Oslo, I've had so many great moments with friends and the boy. And also have taken some important-life decisions.

So here I am, it's 25th of November and guess what, THE SUN IS OUT. I have not seen the sun, since we were in Prague. My best friend and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner tonight and we're making mushroom risotto and one of my crazy salads.

Well, without getting more sidetracked, here are my November favourites: 




 (Excuse the fact that they don't look, all that wintery!)

1. I've been loving this necklace all my life, but even more now. I bought if from Weekday almost a year and a half ago, I think. And it's been in my top used jewelry ever since. However this month I've been wearing it almost every day. I love how you can have it hanging long, or you can just twist it around once. It goes so well with thick sweaters, shirts, dresses, it never fails to give this put together look. It's so simple that it never attracts too much attention, just enough for you to seem as you know how to work your minimalistic elements.

2. This shirt from Monki. This one definitely does not seem as something you would wear during November. Yet again, some forget that when you go out, for dinner or to a house party, to a bar etc, you do not want to be wearing a chunky super thick sweater. Wearing this shirt, layered with a long cardigan gives your outfit a nice dimension. And you can be comfortable, without your arms freezing.

3. Mac prep + prime transparent finishing powder. I got this when my smashbox translucent powder finished and I was in search of a good finishing powder. The lady at the counter suggested this one, and I'm so happy I got it. It's perfect for the colder months because it does not dry your skin at all, it just makes it smooth and matte. It's strange but your bronzer/blush just flows so much lighter on the face and makes the application much easier. It does not provide any coverage, which at the same time keeps everything even more light! I love keeping it with me in my purse and just swirling a little bit of product on my oily spots when needed.


4. L'occitane rose hairmist/hairspray. This smells amazing. If you like how (real) roses smell then you're going to love this. I'm not talking about the artificial rose smell but the real one, which can be overwhelming at times but nonetheless powerful and pretty much perfect. This product take every other smell from your hair, food smells, cigarettes, etc, and leaves it smelling really good. It can also be used as a light hairspray to tuck in some loose ends on a hairdo.

5. This product is going to be discontinued I think which makes me incredibly sad because it's so perfect. It's one of Mac's matte eye shadow’s and has the smoothest finish in the world. You can actually feel it being so soft on your eyelids. It's so good! It's perfect for highlighting inner corners/brow bone but also works as a base or an all over the lid eye shadow.


What have you been loving this month!?
-Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment