Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Beret



(Do you have like these days where your eyeliner is perfect? I love those days)

I’m still in Prague, as you all probably know by now, and I’m running out of clothes, so I went for something rather simple today to feature this beret that I got.


It’s from a Czech store called “Oh my hat!” which literally only has hats, and scarves. It’s a 100% wool which I think is great (and warm!) and I love the colour!


It makes me feel as I am ready to move to a small attic in Paris with a cat and a lot of coffee, it’s a nice feeling.
Not so many people wear berets anymore, which I find strange because they’re so cute. So I searched on pinterest “ways to style a beret” and found loads of interesting ways.
(If you want to follow me click here)


 -E



No comments:

Post a Comment