Saturday, 18 October 2014

Everyday, simple, neat makeup

Since I've been sick and taking loads of vitamins, and it's raining hard outside I thought I'd show you all what sort of makeup I like to wear on a daily basis. 
It's super quick and simple, I would say its focus is on the eyes and the rest, you can play with


1.
First step (after moisturising of course) is to apply primer. Two primers actually! The rest of my makeup is essentially based on these two little products.
I like to apply "Blemish control" all over my face, wait for a minute or two, and then apply "foundation primer" on my cheeks and chin. The first moisturises and smooths my face, the second cancels the appearance of my pores. I really enjoy this combination, but the "Foundation primer" is completely optional!



2. 
I've been enjoying this BB cream lately. It's very light, moisturising, evens out my skin tone and gives dewey finish. It's light to medium coverage, and I'd not try to build up on it too much. I apply it all over my face, work it through my skin, and then leave it to set in before applying anything else.


3.
If needed, I apply my favourite concealer (fit me by maybelline) on the spots needed. It gives full coverage and does not set in my fine lines and such.


4.
Then, I take a big fluffy brush, dip it in my bareMinerals mineral veil, tap off any excess and apply it all over my face. This sets all my makeup and removes a lot of the shine, and also keeps it in place for the whole day. 


5.

I use Anastasia brow wiz to softly fill in my brows and define them. 


6. 
Then I contour with my too faced chocolate soleil (which smells amazing).
I take a medium-small flat fluffy brush, and gently swipe the product on my cheeks. Kind of how you would apply a blush? 
Do whatever works for you, and for your face shape!



7.
For my eyes, first I use this kohl soft liner by mac to draw a thin line, close to my lashline on my upper lid, and also line the my water line. 


8.
Then come the lashes. This is my favourite combination of all times. The primer separates, strengthens, and make my lashes fuller, and then my mac mascara really adds a dramatic volume and length.



And that's it! I really love it because it's the perfect base for almost any kind of look and can work for the office, or school, or pretty much any social occasion. You can jazz it up like, smudge the line for a more grundgy/smokey eye look, or extend the line for a clean cat eye effect. You can wear your favourite bold lipstick to shift the focus there, contour extremely if you're going out, make your brows bolder, draw whiskers and just play around! Just, don't do all things at once. You may turn out to be a bit overdone .. 











No comments:

Post a Comment