Friday, 19 September 2014

Interior + Favourite stores in Oslo

(Link
(Link)
(Link)


Mainly due to the fact that I've recently moved in with my boyfriend I've been finally able to release all those years of saving up inspirational home design ideas and dreams.
I've always had this habit of whenever I would be in a room I'd like to imagine how I would design it myself, removing all the furniture mentally and just making it my own. (That's the only reason I was really into sims when I was young)
My favourite style, I guess, could be described as minimalistic, simple and all things with earthly colours. Scandinavian design is definitely a big inspiration and that's why I've loved almost every home I've visited here. Heavy wooden structures, simple, dark and light colours perfectly balanced.
Ah!
Our apartment is quite small so it has been challenging to express myself while still keeping it practical. I'm still working on it, but I'm happy with how it's coming out! 
Just a few words about my favourite homeware store here; 
Other stores include, åhlens, habitat, muji, maritabutikken 



My love for Granit is endless, I want simply everything. Check it out, you won't regret it. 
It has boxes, bags, clothes, lights baskets, chairs, outdoor things, kitchen utensils, text books, pens, even different kind of tea and this beautiful bicycle that I'm saving up to buy. It's like a scandinavian muji if you know what that is. 
The epitome of scandinavian design. 




No comments:

Post a Comment