Monday, 14 July 2014

Wake up with me


Good morning to you all! It's a beautiful day here, it's warm but there's a slight breeze and a few clouds in the sky. I'm meeting a friend to go shopping and laters catch up and maybe have coffee somewhere.

Here's how I get ready usually!! 

After I shower especially in the warmer months I moisturise, everything. 
I start by applying my favourite face moisturiser by origins. It's very light and yet still moisturises your face deeply and does not leave a greasy finish.
Next I apply my Nux lip balm, it leaves my lips soft and if you accidentally taste it it's actually very nice. 
Next is body, I use this petit marseillais body cream. I'm not sure in which countries this is available, but it is really affordable compared to my old l'occitane body cream that retailed at around 34 euros whereas this was just above 3 euros!! It contains chamomile extract, shea butter and fig milk, it's for very dry skin, but my legs especially get very dry during summer, it's absolutely perfect for it's purpose, it keeps my whole body hydrated throughout the day.
Last, this classic l'occitane hand cream with shea butter, no need to babble more about it! It makes my hands soft and nice, I also use it for my elbows as they tend to get a bit chicken-y that's the only way to describe it!


While I wait a bit for my body to absorb the creams I like to tidy up the mess I've left from last night, which is usually a lot


Outfit is next!!
And then, on to makeup:

I start of by applying my smashbox primer, this moisturises and helps with my blemishes throughout the day. If I'm going out in the day I will also apply a thin layer of this eucerin sunscreen, it's SP50 and when it sets it gives an incredibly matte finish, however if I'm out for a few hours it makes my makeup look a bit cakey, but you have to protect your face!!


Then I move on to foundation, I buff my l'oreal true match foundation with a real techniques brush onto my face. It sets fast and lasts for long, however I am looking for another foundation, just for a change, any suggestions? I then, cover my blemishes with my fit me concealer (a great dupe for the Nars liquid concealer) and then with my mac mineralise N15 concealer I highlight my cheekbones, under my eyes my forehead and the sides of my nose. 


I set everything with my mac prep + prime loose invisible powder with a huge fluffy brush and contour my cheeks, temples and neck with my too faced chocolate soleil bronzer (Which smells amazing) and then lastly I apply a bit of my glominerals paradise blush! 


On to eyes, my go to look is applying wedge (the brownish colour) allover my lid and intensifying my crease and then with blanc type (lightest colour) I highlight my eyebrows and my inner eye corners


Finally, with my mac eye pencil I draw a thin line on my upper lid and kind of flick it towards the end and also smudge a bit on my outer third lower eyelid (under my lash line) 
Then I apply a lot of generous coats of my C83 mac mascara and done!!







T-shirt; hand me down from my mum, Shorts; Brandy Melville, Black and Gold necklace; Stradivarius, Crystal Necklace; Brandy Melville, Shoes; Converse

Put some lip balm on and my favourite perfume (currently roses by chloe) and I'm out the door!!
I hope you all had a good day (:
-Eva




No comments:

Post a Comment