Sunday, 13 July 2014

Sunday Brunch

My family has been having weekly sunday brunches for years now. Since moving to Norway however I have not been part of them for so long, and today even though it was 30 degrees and seemed as the perfect day to lazily chill in a messy bun and a t-shirt I decided to attend brunch. 


I stepped a bit out of my usual basic clothes and layers of jewellery and picked out this white dress with lace details from forever 21.
The fit is so timeless and the three quarter sleeves just add a bit of a girly put together look. The lace details in the chest area add something special to an else ways plain white dress.
I've been absolutely loving white this summer, while generally being an all black person this change feels very refreshing. Plus I feel as it gives me some more colour which is always welcome!


It just makes me feel a bit old fashioned and princess-y. The material is so flowey and I did not boil in it although it was 30 degrees outside. 
I put on my handmade leather sandals to not take away anything from the dress. Yet, I could not resist to add this statement necklace from H&M because well, I had too. 
For makeup I opted for something really girly and elegant, a few layers of my mac C83 mascara, puffs of my paradise glominerals blush and first time by too faced on my lips 


How was your sunday? I hope it wasn't as warm as it was here!
Until next time (: 
-Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment